What are UCAR’s citizenship requirements for employment

Applicants for UCAR positions must be legally authorized to work in the United States. For certain positions, citizenship may be required.

To learn about processes/procedures, regulations, and application information for visa types most common to UCAR/NCAR employees and visitors, visit this website:   https://www2.fin.ucar.edu/hr/visitors/visas.  



<< Return to the FAQ page